Seasand Wool Rug
This Rug is Traditionally Handwoven in Wool & Cotton finished with fringed edgings. The neutral tones of dark blue/purple/Grey fading to cream make it easy to find one that matches the room. A new rug in your home will give a new life to your space.
80% Wool 20% Cotton
Dimensions 120cm x 180cm
- Clean spills immediately by blotting with a clean dry white cloth – do not rub
- Before using any cleaning products on your rug, test an inconspicuous area first for colour fastness
- Regularly brush or vacuum your rug to keep your rug clean, help maintain the fibres.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight as this may cause fading of some dyes.
For all Solid Reclaimed Wood Furniture pieces we highly recommend using a natural Bee's wax or other natural furniture oils/waxes.
Regular dusting with a soft cloth. Any spillages clean immediately with soft cloth.
Avoid excessive exposure to Heat (Radiators) & direct sunlight (Conservatories/Windows).
We are here to help - any questions about care contact us directly at email@example.com
Avail of our in-store collection service at check out. Simply schedule your preferred Day/Time and we will have your pieces ready for you.
A great way to secure some of our one-off pieces.
All Items Must Be Collected In-Store within 10 days unless previously agreed with HomeStreetHome
- Local and Nationwide Delivery service available. Always best to contact us directly to enquire for delivery to your Home/Work. Delivery available 7 days per week!
- Items Under 5KG @ €8.00 Nationwide
- Items 5KG - 30KG @ €15.00 Nationwide
- As a guide for Delivery Costs on Furniture Items
- Local Delivery to : Dublin City - €25 Dublin
- Surrounds(Kildare/Wicklow North) - €35 for 1 man delivery - €50 for large items that require assembly - (Dining Tables)
- Nationwide - For Nationwide Deliveries - €50 for 1 man Delivery ( Covers most of our cabinets ) - €65 for Large Furniture Items requiring Assembly (ie Tables)
- Contact us directly 01 537 0085 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.