Home Street Home is looking for a shining star who will understand and be passionate about our concept.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible in assisting the day to day retail performance and operations & significant contribution to the execution of our Digital Marketing Strategy.
The ideal candidate would have a keen eye for detail, good communication skills, excellent customer service and an appreciation for interior design. A pro-active, creative, strategic thinker who embraces a start up environment.
Candidates must have an interest in Design & Crafts, Digital Marketing and be passionate about Sustainability & Environmental issues.
Minimum 2 years experience in either in a Senior Retail role with a Digital Marketing qualification or a Digital Marketing executive who wants to progress to a full management role.
E COMMERCE & DIGITAL MARKETING:
- Collaborate with internal team & external expert partners to develop targeted content strategy to drive organic SEO.
- Oversee web store operations including orders, stock levels, customer service and courier communications.
- Support online initiatives and digital marketing strategies across email marketing and social media.
- Keep up to date with ecommerce best practice and make recommendations on new ecommerce and digital marketing opportunities.
- Analyse store performance and provide regular reports using webtools.
2 years + experience in Senior Retail role or a relevant Digital Marketing discipline.
Digital Marketing Qualification.
Strong Excel Skills essential
Knowledge & understanding of OTS Content Management Systems (particulary Shopify) desired
Experience of Email Marketing & Social Media campaigns (MailChimp etc) desired
Knowledge of Photoshop desired
Full clean Drivers Licence a plus
Ongoing training both in-house & externally, with a variety of Digital Marketing disciplines as required.
As a start up you will have the opportunity to develop your career & skillsets in a a number of areas depending on your desired direction & aptitude.
In store retail training as required.
Flexible working schedule
Salary commensurate with experience
Bonus Commissions for achieved targets