Returns & Refunds
Returns & Exchanges
We are sure that you will love your Home Street Home product as much as we do. However, if anything happens with the items that you might need to return or exchange. We are happy to help!
- We hope that you will be delighted with your purchase and delivery service, but if you need to return your items contact us within 14 days after delivery.
- As long as they not damaged after delivery, we are happy to return and offer a like replacement or refund. Please note your initial delivery cost cannot be reimbursed.
- All our goods are made from reclaimed materials or unique one-off pieces,to avoid any disappointment, when buying on-line we strongly recommend closely inspect item photos, descriptions, and details before purchasing. Of course, you are always welcome to our showroom to view pieces, prior to purchase.
- We strongly recommend that the buyer measures all access areas before making a purchase.
- If you are unsure about the item's condition, dimension, quantity, description or any queries you can always contact us directly - 01 537 00 85 - Email: Info@homestreethome.ie
- If you are in the area we encourage customers to pop in and see our range of goods in person 294 Harolds Cross Road, Harolds Cross, Dublin 6 W, - D6W KH74
Damaged or Faulty Goods
- All our items are beautifully hand-crafted and one of a kind pieces that may contain occasional defaults.
- If you believe any of our products to be of an unsatisfactory quality please contact us immediately.
- We might ask that you send us photographs of the item and the damage so that we can assess what the best option is.
- If possible explain why you are unsatisfied with the item so that we can process it quickly for you.
- If a product has a defect we will endeavour to replace, take the item away for repair or repair on site. A replacement will be made on final inspection if at all necessary. The original item will be removed.
- We are very proud of our products and hope that you will be able to enjoy them for years to come.
This Returns Policy is in accordance with the European Directive on Distance Selling (Directive 2011/83/EC). These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
For more information about your Rights online, see the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission's website here: http://www.consumerhelp.ie/your-rights-online