Removeable Wall Tile Motifs
Great for Rental living and landlord restrictions on any personal touches. Tile Stickers are an easy way to add some style into your kitchen or bathroom. Apply the self adhesive sticker to your tile and that's it. They are water repellent and UV resistant.
With UV colors printed on white or transparent PVC film with shiny UV finish, the stickers are water repellent. The tiles beneath them are not damaged. Even months later, removal is as easy as can be and no residue is left behind.
Please note that to ensure optimum adhesion to the edges, the stickers must be 1-2 mm smaller than the specified size, color tiles can be covered only up to a minimal edge.
They come in pack of 2 Stickers 15cm x 15cm
For all Solid Reclaimed Wood Furniture pieces we highly recommend using a natural Bee's wax or other natural furniture oils/waxes.
Regular dusting with a soft cloth. Any spillages clean immediately with soft cloth.
Avoid excessive exposure to Heat (Radiators) & direct sunlight (Conservatories/Windows).
We are here to help - any questions about care contact us directly at email@example.com
Avail of our in-store collection service at check out. Simply schedule your preferred Day/Time and we will have your pieces ready for you.
A great way to secure some of our one-off pieces.
All Items Must Be Collected In-Store within 10 days unless previously agreed with HomeStreetHome
- Local and Nationwide Delivery service available. Always best to contact us directly to enquire for delivery to your Home/Work. Delivery available 7 days per week!
- Items Under 5KG @ €8.00 Nationwide
- Items 5KG - 30KG @ €15.00 Nationwide
- As a guide for Delivery Costs on Furniture Items
- Local Delivery to : Dublin City - €25 Dublin
- Surrounds(Kildare/Wicklow North) - €35 for 1 man delivery - €50 for large items that require assembly - (Dining Tables)
- Nationwide - For Nationwide Deliveries - €50 for 1 man Delivery ( Covers most of our cabinets ) - €65 for Large Furniture Items requiring Assembly (ie Tables)
- Contact us directly 01 537 0085 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.